It’s my favorite time of year. I can’t get enough of Halloween and all the fun that goes with it. This past weekend I carved a pumpkin. See?
And when I was done, I had all these pumpkin guts to contend with, so I decided to make an easy, tasty treat out of all those pumpkin seeds. And it’s only three ingredients!
Here’s how you do it:
2-3 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
1. After carving the pumpkin, clean the seeds, removing all the pulp. Sit them on a paper towel to dry for several hours (I left mine out over night).
2. Once your seeds are nice and dry, preheat the oven to 350.
3. Put the seeds in a 9×13 glass dish.
4. Pour the olive oil over and the salt and stir them up.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes.
6. Pull them out and enjoy immediately, or sprinkle them over your salad!