“When all else fails, put sauce on it.” -My daughter’s pediatrician.
My husband has been making this baked conglomeration since before we met. It’s a simple, throw together, healthy meal that he and his room mate survived on in their bachelor days.
“It’s not a casserole,” my husband swears, “because I hate casseroles.”
Whatever it is, it’s delicious.
p.s. This would also be terrific in the slow cooker.
Here’s how you do it:
3-4 chicken breasts
3 medium potatoes
1 can of cream of celery (or mushroom) soup
salt and peppter
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. Place chicken in 9×13 casserole dish.
3. Peel and slice potatoes and carrots and add to dish.
4. Mix the cream of celery soup with a can of water and the chopped onions, pour over veggies and chicken.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Cover in foil and bake for 45 minutes.